JCE BLOG: Finally settling into SWFL!
After two months in Florida, I finally feel at home in Fort Myers!
Here’s a quick rundown of all the things I’ve accomplished:
10. Saw a dolphin at the beach.
9. Found a dog beach for Mr. Gaston.
8. Covered a major story in the field and on the desk. (See: http://bit.ly/2nqrGkB)
7. Bought patio furniture and plants.
6. Visited Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Key West.
5. Bought a Sunpass.
4. Meet interested people on my stories — some who’ve become good friends.
3. Introduced friends to SWFL.
2. Slowly convincing Bruce to move to Florida with me.
- Made a home for Gaston, Bruce and me.
A huge thanks to my fiance for helping make the move easier. He’s been a rock star traveling back and forth from Texas. Follow me on Facebook to see our journey in the Sunshine State.